Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Craft Fair Items

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted - life has been a flurry of activity! I made the last minute decision last week to do a craft fair that was happening locally so although I knew I wouldn't be able to mass-produce things, I did take orders. It went pretty well. There wasn't a huge amount of people that came but I did get some orders and made back my money on the table plus some. Here are some pictures of the things I made:





These are some hershey bar goodies - you pull up the ribbon (without untying) and the hershey bar comes up. Great little stocking stuffers!




This is a little stationery set - it can be personalized with different patterned paper and colors/initial.







These are some journals - a couple had matching pens.




Here's a picture of my best selling item of the day:


It's a monogrammed bow/barrette holder. I have quite a few of these I still need to make! If you would be interested in ordering any of these items, please let me know by leaving a comment with your contact info and I'd be happy to get back with you with more information!!
This was the first craft fair I've done as a "crafter" instead of a "business". It was a lot of fun and something I would definitely consider doing again. I just wish I'd had more time this time to mass produce but people didn't seem to mind ordering from me.

No comments: