Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Gifts

Ian and I have been busy the last couple of days making Valentine's for our friends at church tonight. I have been teaching the 3rd and 4th grade girls since the beginning of January and we are having a Valentine party tonight so I wanted to make a little something for each of them. I was at the Christian bookstore on Sunday and saw some cute pencils and remembered seeing cute pencil holder things so I decided I would make that for the girls. Here's how they turned out:



I ended up using some paper I got last year from my bunco secret sister to make them so it's not Stampin' Up! paper but I still think it turned out pretty cute!


Ian decided that for his Valentine's for friends he wanted to make some of the Kit-Kats with the covers. Here's a picture of what he's made so far:



We used some old Stampin' Up! (R) paper from a few years ago then punched out some of the circles from the same paper and put it on a layered tag. He did these by himself! I helped design it but he's the one who has done the work.

I have some more of these prepped for the girls to be able to make tonight during our party. Should be fun! I hope you're getting ready for the day of "love" too by showing your friends and family how much they mean to you!

No comments: