Friday, August 15, 2008

RAK from my downline, Amy


I am blessed to have wonderful ladies in my downline. My good friend, Amy, is part of my downline and she sent me some cute stuff! We try to send each other samples of cards/projects we've done and she's been better at it lately than I have but this week in the mail I got another goodie! She took all the pictures she's taken from convention and put them on a cd and had a cute little cover on it (pictured). Along with it she had a cute pop-up kind of card and I was just tickled pink! I love getting stuff in the mail!! On top of all that she did a great roomie gift for us (her roomies) at convention. It's a little purse with matching stationery. You can check out her website for more samples plus the link to where she got the idea! Thank you, Amy, for these wonderful goodies and please know that I have something in the works for you but I don't want to spoil it by putting it on here!

No comments: