Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Here are the projects we will be making for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. It is happening this Saturday - December 5th and you can make 10 cards for $15 or 20 cards for $25. You must RSVP to me ASAP!!! Every year I try to make each card different from the others so that you're walking away with 5 different unique designs. This year is no exception!


The first card design is completely CASE'd from my friend Amy. She sent me it a couple of years ago and I really like the colors.

The second card uses a color combination inspired by some of our current Christmas designer series paper and uses our new stamp set Delightful Decorations with its coordinating punch.The next card uses a unique color combination that comes from the designer series paper used in it. I also used a little bit of glitter to jazz this one up even more.The next card I CASE'd but can't remember from where. I just love the deer transformed into Rudolph! This card gets jazzed up with an embossed background and bright, fun ribbon. The last card is one I've been wanting to try and finally took the plunge - using acetate (window sheets). I love how this is a simple card but looks like so much more because of the clear sheet! Too fun!







I do hope to see you this Saturday! If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

They're all so cute! I love the Christmas tree card. Have fun!! I'm having fond memories of last year's Christmas SAS... that's what started it ALL for me!! :D Miss you!