Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Upcoming Classes

Now that I'm finally finding time to do some stamping, I figured it was time to put some classes together!! The first one will be Saturday, October 9th from 10am-noon. We will be making four fun fall projects and the cost to attend is $8. I will post the projects we will me making for that soon so keep checking back!
The second class I'm planning is a Christmas Card Stamp-a-stack. Every year it's a favorite class and I'm hoping this year will be no exception! The date is November 6th (first Saturday in November) from 10am-1pm and there will be five different card designs and you have the choice of making 2 or 4 of each! (If you are making four of each, please allow for a little more time). The cost for 10 cards (includes envelopes) is $15 and the cost for 20 cards (includes envelopes) is $25. Bring a friend and take $5 off your class fee! Place a $30 order at the class and you can take $10 off your class fee!!
RSVP is required for both of these classes! For the one in October, please RSVP by the 4th so I can make sure to have enough prepared for everyone. For the class in November, you MUST RSVP by October 29th so I can make sure to have time to order enough materials. Also, please make sure to bring your own adhesive to the classes! If you have questions, please leave a comment and I will answer! If you'd like to attend but those dates/times aren't good, please let me know that, too, as I may try to schedule another date.
In order to do the classes, I am looking for a minimum of three people attending otherwise, I will cancel.

No comments: