Friday, March 7, 2008

Simple Cards

Okay, I sat down yesterday and finally made some cards!! I have been in need of some birthday as well as pregnancy cards. I had a design in my head and finally brought it to life yesterday. Now, for those of you who have never stamped before or think stamping would be too hard, etc. then these are the cards for you. These are so simple but, I think, classy and nice. You can make them elegant, fun, retro, etc. This stamp set "She's All That" really lends itself to a nice, clean design and I just used patterned paper to help with color and texture. Remember from an earlier post I mentioned that patterned paper can really help you out and it did so again for me with these. Let me know what you think!!



1 comment:

Hartman said...

Nice Joy!!! i really like the bottom right one!!