Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm inspired to Scrapbook!

YAY! I haven't scrapbooked in so long and my friend, Amy, was in a mood to scrapbook over the weekend and posted some of her pages on her blog. After looking at them I was inspired! So, last night I actually sat down and created Ellie's title page for her scrapbook. Until Friday I didn't even have an album for her but I saw one at Hobby Lobby and knew it was the one:

Notice the brown and pink theme, right? Plus, I love paisleys - I think I get that from my husband! {smile} I haven't replaced the picture on the front yet so obviously that's not Ellie! It's on my to do list - I have to find just the right picture! So, here is the title page I created. You will notice it's quite simple but that's okay. I used the 8x10 hospital picture (that I don't really care for) and since it's 8x10 there's not a whole lot else you can do... (Did you notice my continuing love of the scallop circle punch? Plus the pink and brown - not sure if all the pages will be pink and brown, though, because I have some other beautiful patterned paper and colors to use!) I'm already working on the next page but have to wait for a couple of pictures to come in before I can completely finish it. I'll post it when I have it done. I'm just excited to be at it again!

1 comment:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

I love those colors too! I think your opening page is great! So glad I could be an inspiration! LOL!