Saturday, January 17, 2009

The NEW CATALOG!!!!!!

Yes, that's right it's new catalog time! It officially starts the 19th of January. Although I don't always like seeing stamp sets go it is fun to get new stuff in the catalog!!! This one is sure to please - I already have a long wish list myself!! To introduce to new catalog properly, I am having a New Catalog Open House on NEXT Saturday - the 24th of January from 10am-noon at my house. There will be snacks, a make and take fun stuff to look out and information on upcoming classes and clubs. I've had quite a few people indicate interest to me in a swap club so I'd like to try and get that going with a sign up sheet at the open house. If you have questions about where to go or know you won't make it but would like to get a new catalog, please email me at joyfully_stampin@gra.midco.net. Bring a friend that isn't a current customer and you'll get a free gift from me!! Plus, there will be doorprizes! You won't want to miss it! I look forward to seeing you soon!!!

No comments: