Thursday, January 22, 2009

Projects for Valentine's Class

I finally have the projects together for the Valentine's class I'm doing next week at the Arsts and Crafts center. I'm really excited about these projects and hope you'll like them, too! We'll be doing all of what you see pictured here for $10 so call the Arts and Crafts center now to sign up! You can attend either Thursday night the 29th from 7-9pm or Saturday morning the 31st from 10am-12pm. I look forward to seeing you there!
An altered mailbox from Target - love the greens and pinks together!! In the mailbox are 4 3x3 cards that use the same designer paper as the mailbox. I'm really loving the "A Happy Heart" stamp set! In fact, we're using it for all of our projects!
This is something you'll be able to give that special someone in your life - your hubby, your best friend, your mom/dad, or your child! Pull the ribbon on the top and a yummy chocolate bar comes out - just right for Valentine's day!

A card that matches the chocolate treat but doesn't have to! I used the Big Shot to make the little envelope and think it's the cutest thing!

No comments: