Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Projects Ordered at Craft Fair

I haven't been doing a whole lot of stamping lately except for my Christmas/New Year's cards (yes, I'm still working on them!!!!) and finishing up orders placed at the craft fair in December! I hadn't finished them all before the holidays because they told me no rush but I did get the ones done that were Christmas presents. Anyway, I took some pictures of projects before I gave them to their owners!

These are affectionately called orna-mints! My friend Amy introduced them to me (you can view her blog listed on the right) and I had one person order more from me! Here are the ones she ordered all grouped together. I think they're pretty cute!! Oh, and since you can't tell - they're a sandwhich and their center is a Peppermint Patty!




This is a fun pen holder/utensil holder/whatever you want holder! I got this idea from my friend Erin (you can go to her blog on the right also). The same customer ordered two and I just finished the other one last night but I love the colors on this one!!


This is a stationery set just like one of my previous posts but different colors.

The projects I finished last night were some more bow holders. I'll have to take some pictures of them because they are all really cute! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to 2009 and all that's in store both in the Stampin' Up! (R) world and otherwise!!

1 comment:

Amy Kilpatrick said...

Cute, cute, cute to everything! I am so jealous of both your blog layouts. I don't know how to change mine. HELP!