Thursday, January 8, 2009

WOW it's been a month!

I cannot believe it has been a month since I've updated this site and there is SO much going on in the Stampin' Up! (R) world! First of all, the new catalog starts in a little over a WEEK!!! I can't believe it! I've really liked this catalog so it's going to be hard to let it go, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the NEW FUN stuff!! You can go here to actually see the stamp sets that are retiring! They are only available through the 18th of January so contact me ASAP to order any that you have your eye on!! Also, there are accessories that are being retired. If you'd like the most recent list of those still available, please let me know! I will say that most of the patterned paper is being retired as well as a good number of the Simply Scrappin' kits!

Another exciting thing going on right now is what Stampin' Up! (R) is calling an Inventory Blowout Sale. They are actually offering retired stamp pad colors (In Color pads from last year) at reduced prices! You can view the list by clicking here. This sale is also going on through the 18th of this month!

Last but certainly not LEAST is SALE-A-Bration! This year it is happening in February and March. It's a GREAT time to host a party, be a customer AND be a new demonstrator!! Contact me SOON to book a show or find out more!!

No comments: